Friday, October 3, 2014

Wedding vows No. 4 http://bilingualweddingslifesaver.blogspot.com

Wedding vows No. 4  http://bilingualweddingslifesaver.blogspot.com
Give your guests a nice surprise with a bilingual touch.

Wedding Vows    Sample #4

I take you ___, to be my (husband/wife), loving you now and as you grow and develop into all that God wants.   I will love you when we are together and when we are apart; when our lives are at peace and when they are in turmoil; when I am proud of you and when I am disappointed in you; in times of rest and in times of work. I will honor your goals and dreams and help you to fulfill them. From the depth of my being, I will seek to be sincere and honest with you.   May God help me to achieve all what I promised, in the name of Jesus. Amen.



Voto matrimonial    Ejemplo No. 4

Yo te tomo______ , para ser mi  (esposo/esposa), amandote ahora y mientras tu creces y te desarrollas en todo lo que Dios desea.  Yo te amaré cuando estemos juntos y cuando estemos separados; cuando nuestras vidas esten en paz y cuando esten en turbulencia; cuando yo esté orgulloso de tí y cuando esté decepcionado de tí; en tiempos de descanso y en tiempos de trabajo.  Yo respetaré tus objetivos y sueños y te ayudaré a que los realices.  Desde el fondo de mi ser, yo procuraré ser sincero y honesto contigo.  
Que Dios me ayude a lograr todo lo que he prometido, en el nombre de Jesus.  Amen.









No comments:

Post a Comment